NADEI Endorsed NCD Consultant Criteria
NADEI Endorsed NCD Consultants have met the following criteria:
- Individual has conducted a minimum of three consecutive cycles with NCD in their local congregation with improvement in overall health (both in the average score and the min/max balance). If the individual is a conference administrator/departmental director, they may qualify by coaching a local congregation through three cycles with improvement in overall health (both in average score and the min/max balance).
- Individual is committed to an annual review with NCD in their local context or is promoting such if in a conference leadership role.
- NADEI NCD training event has been attended (including an intervention observation).
- Individual has conducted a training event in partnership with Tom L. Evans or NADEI Endorsed NCD Consultant.
- Individual has a minimum of eight hours of training material on hand to present regarding NCD.
- NADEI ADCOM votes endorsement of the individual.
ALL expenses incurred for presentations are to be covered by the inviting organization. There is no salary remuneration or expense reimbursement from NADEI.